For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer and my lady friends!





I awoke to the sound of the alarm this morning at 2:30 a.m. and headed to Pearson airport to drop Michael off to catch his flight to Washington. He was invited to attend Eat, Write, Retreat!
this weekend. This week has been a crazy one full of car repairs, jaunts to Toronto, phone calls, editing, and photo gigs. It was my full intention to spend some quiet time reflecting, unplugging and shutting down my thoughts with some meditation. As an aside, don't you love it when you know in your heart that someone is not a good person and they prove you right, even if it is through things you hear years later? It's a personal satisfaction when you realize other people also realize it's them, and not you. It's not about winning but sometimes it is. I win.

Anyways...meditating this weekend. Oh right. Plans change. Summer is arriving, my mom is coming over and so are my girlfriends for some much needed Friday night fun! Starting next Saturday, I will be photographing weddings all summer long and I've just been told that my first wedding at a winery will include taking shots of the groomsmen who would like to moon the camera. Good times!!

Enjoy these images that remind us of the warm months to come. Have a great long weekend, have fun and be safe!

Love,

Wendy















No comments: