For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Forces of Nature




Do you ever feel like you were born in the wrong generation? The wrong country? Have you ever met someone and wondered why you didn't meet years ago? How your life would be different if you married someone else? If you took a different path in your career? Fulfilled your wishes and dreams?

I often reflect on the movie Forces of Nature and wonder about chosen paths, opportunities lost and future direction. One moment, day, week or instant can change everything.

Some days, I literally feel as if someone is guiding me through life, as if my choices and decisions are all mapped out for me and I'm just going along for the ride. Other days, I fight like hell to get out of the mundane and ordinary.

Today, I'm just happy to be here, sunshine and all.








No comments: