For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Deliver me.


I'm not sure when it happened, but somewhere down south when spending a week quite literally between two people who encompassed everything I am and used to be, I suddenly felt balanced. Lately I have been musing that back in my sad and dark days, I so wish that I had a creative outlet such as writing or photography. I find that I'm the most creative in my extreme highs and lows and passion flows through my veins.

When I feel balanced, I feel still and not one bit creative. It's like the words or feelings can't surface because I'm in perfect harmony with myself. I understand how artists such as songwriters, poets, musicians and painters create such beautiful artwork when they are in the midst of struggles and aspirations. Isn't it always true that when a band becomes mainstream, their second and third albums leave much to be desired?



No comments: