For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Monday, October 11, 2010

VintageVisuals + God Only Knows



In the spirit of these remastered vintage images, I thought I would add a seasoned song by the legendary Beach Boys, remixed with a more modern twist. I've been playing around with some of my photos with the Adobe Lightroom 3 program and realized how powerful the tool actually is. I love the ability to round corners and create those aged and worn pastel colours that only true vintage photos possess, to invoke those feelings which embark you on a journey to the past.






















1 comment:

Allan Lewicki said...

Dear Wendy Lewicki

Hi. I’m Allan Lewicki.

I really like your Blog…How do you put in all the photos and get to come out so nice. I have a couple of Blogger Blogs too, but nowhere as good looking as yours.

I’ve just started putting photos on Google Earth:
http://www.panoramio.com/user/4957450

Allan