For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Today's stunning beauties


First of all, I would like to apologize to my readers for a lack of interesting content, as of late. It's been a busy couple of weeks and learning this new camera is absorbing a lot of my energy. Secondly, I would like to thank my two neighbours and friends who I begged to come and help me do my first photo shoot in my backyard today. These two women are simply amazing. One, a brand new mother who has overcome the unthinkable, and the other a mother of three, going back to school and making it all look easy, took the time out to help me photograph them.

I learned several things. One, I definitely need lessons in photography. Two, I cannot be a stylist, makeup artist, hair stylist, set creator and photographer all at once, although, I think I didn't do too bad, juggling roles. Three, it's the women who pick themselves apart the most, that are simply the most stunning.

I love you both! Here are some images from today (and a special guest appearance from little Matteo Hall!) xoxo

p.s. Moving to Brantford was the best thing that ever happened to us!

Wendy























No comments: