For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A daily run down.

This is usually the run down of my day: check facebook, email, pinterest, edit, get distracted by facebook updates, think how much I suck, then get a wedding request and think how far I've come, facebook, check wedding photography sites, talk to my dog, save inspiration albums, check out tutorials, laundry, compare myself to photographers, think how much i suck, get sweet texts from my friends telling me i don't suck, eat, edit, read, stress, make lists, check off lists, check bank account, cry, check facebook and email, worry about the future, hug my husband, go to sleep and then repeat.


This morning I awoke to four wedding requests for 2012. Today I feel I suck a bit less, but there is still laundry. Always laundry.


Every day I'm shufflin'.



No comments: