For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Be my valentine.




This was an unplanned boudoir shoot and sort of just happened in between wardrobe change of my new years eve photo shoot with my girlfriends. It was all very unglamorous on a portable set just thrown up in my kitchen but when you book a boudoir shoot, it is totally the opposite.  It is comfortable, fun and comes complete with some of Michael's gourmet snacks, (he does not stay for the boudoir shoot...just cooks and leaves lol), unlimited poses and wardrobe changes and a fully edited disk for you to print at your leisure. I have a few planned for January as there are some ladies that want tasteful and beautiful photos for either themselves or a spouse. The last woman who booked one of these, let me know that the entire experience was one of the best of her life. She was going through some life changing events and needed these photos as a reminder of how fabulous she was. Contact me if you would like to book your session!
Love,

Wendy











No comments: