For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012 Calendar

I have decided this year to limit the amount of weddings and events I am shooting. Last year, I said yes to every opportunity and that was amazing but sometimes it's just as important to find out what it is you don't want as it is what you do want.

In between courses, projects with other photography teams and consultations/follow up meetings/rehearsal dinners, here is my schedule so far. My goal is to take on 10 to 12 weddings per year. There are 6 booked and 6 in the midst of deciding to book.

As always, I feel that less is certainly more. By booking less, I will be able to spend more time with the entire creative process. It is my goal to give my clients an unbelievable experience from beginning to end; not just showing up on their wedding day and mailing a disk of images months later.

Time is passing. Minutes are fleeting. Book your date soon. Spots are limited.

Love,

Wendy




No comments: