For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

One


On the eve of my one year wedding anniversary, I am so thankful, grateful, happy and most importantly in love. To my amazing husband, I could never have asked for a more special life with someone. You make me feel like the only person in the world and specifically your world.

Once a cynic and never one to want to make that ever-so-important commitment of matrimony, I now realize it's no longer "cool" to pretend I loved being alone, to pretend that I'm stronger as one and not two, to pretend that I never wanted to meet that magical someone.

I'll never lose my identity as one, for we are always two identities but in this journey of life that we travel, we have formed one amazing team and even when faced with a fork in the road, two hands clutch onto each other as one and go the distance; together.

I will love you forever Michael!

Looking forward to celebrating our year anniversary tomorrow and shooting engagement photos for my cousin on Saturday. Love is in the air, and all around us.

One.



No comments: