For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Whenever I'm down, I call on you my friend.


Lately, a few different women from Brantford have allowed me the opportunity to have some fun with my new camera. What I have found about all of these women is they are all gorgeous and beautiful, but that the beauty comes from their heart and soul and shines outwards. It's amazing how some women just do not either know or appreciate their own attributes and although you can clearly see it with the naked eye, it's so much more apparent behind the lens. I think I've stumbled upon something that allows me to capture the emotion that I so often feel towards people or situations and to be able to catch those fleeting moments, stolen looks or melt-worthy expressions is something that brings tears to my eyes. Here are a few of my favourite images from the past few weeks including some special appearances by Matteo Hall.

:)

I've always loved this song by Groove Armada and the video is fun too. If you ever just sit in your beige cubicle dreaming of fun times and the beach, you'll probably appreciate it too.

A stranger is someone who, with a simple "hello", could well turn into a lifelong friend.
























No comments: