For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Maroon 5 - Misery



From the edgy pop-rock of "Harder to breathe" to the sappiness of "She will be loved" to a catchy song I had on repeat a few years back during a break-up which boasts the lyrics: "And it really makes me wonder if I ever gave a F*** about you", Maroon 5 has been a band which stands the test of time for even my very short attention span. I never tire of their albums.

Once, I met the band's lead singer Adam Levine at a College Street lounge during the film festival in Toronto and it's incredible how these stars with big voices and larger than life images can be so tiny in real life.

He was friendly, goofy and a regular down-to-earth guy and much smaller in person than most would expect.

I am in love with their new song "Misery" and its' feel good summer vibe. Turn up the sound and dance along.


No comments: