For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jessica Alba


I'm not one who gets caught up in celebrity hysteria. I don't buy the rag mags to see who's got cellulite or which latest star has broken the heart of another with some sordid and public affair.
I don't look up to or idolize or encourage young girls to strive for that unattainable seemingly perfect life that celebrities live, in which we all know is a facade in most cases.

I am however a regular girl. When I see a thing of beauty, I can't help but stop and notice. I think in fact, it is true that a woman notices another woman's beauty more so and more often than a man does. Women sometimes dress for themselves but also for other women's approval.

Jessica Alba is a stunningly gorgeous woman. Her acting skills may not be Oscar worthy but I love her personal style. She's beautiful without being Hollywood plastic. She can go from playground casual to red-carpet ready in the same day (and I'm sure with a team of 12 to assist).

Here are some images of the young mother. Is it me or does she get better with age?



















No comments: