For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SJP & Chanel: Trend alert - Textured and colored tights






I'm saving my post on my favourite fictional muse Carrie Bradshaw for after the viewing of 2010's most anticipated sequel (from any female's perspective who has lived in a big metropolis, lived through an excruciatingly painful breakup or just plain loves her girlfriends, hitting the night on the town or has an appreciation for exquisitely beautiful garments....) That's right, I'm talking about Sex and the City part 2.

To get you excited, here is the link to the new movie:


I'm really writing about Sarah Jessica Parker and the Chanel stockings she has been sporting. I love them and the textured tights and leggings you see this season.

Enjoy!


No comments: