For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pure Home Couture





Since I've started working for myself, I see my mom at least weekly. We meet up for a lunch date and shopping. Yesterday's adventure took us to Hamilton's Locke street. I ran into a childhood friend of mine who's mom just so happens to be my mom's best friend. I saw my great grandmother's old home and memories came flooding back of my childhood where weekends were spent with my dad and my cousins running up and down the street to the variety store.

We shopped, ate lunch and then found a gorgeous store that made me "ooh" and "ahh" the moment I walked in. I asked the gentleman if I could take some photos and it just so happens they need some for their website. His wife, he explained used to be a designer in NYC and her collections kept company with superstar designers such as Marc Jacobs. She suffered a brain aneurism and now they have their Hamilton store which completely cried out to my visual senses.

Thank you for a wonderful experience in your store and your touching story. Here are a few photos of the exquisite merchandise you can purchase at Pure Home Couture. Looking forward to our Oakville jaunt on Friday mom. xoxo

Pure Home Couture
174 Locke St. S
Hamilton, ON
L8P 4A9
(905) 572-6060

































No comments: