For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Watch me fly.



I had a nice visit from some extended family yesterday and a cousin who is a smart and successful business woman in the literary world. She lives in the electric city of Calgary and came here for a short work related trip. She mentioned that she thinks it's great I'm getting into photography but not to lose my love for writing as she sees a flare for my style.

I think that writing complements photography immensely; both tell a story playing into our senses using images and words to paint a picture in our minds and draw up to the surface, a possible deeply hidden emotion from our hearts.

After watching an inspirational webinar yesterday, I've realized more than even that even if what you want is a slow and painstaking journey, you have to keep going every day.

"Watch me fly" as Jasmine Star says it best, in describing the haters and nay-sayers.

Watch me fly.


No comments: