For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sail away with me honey.




Happy Sunday! I hope you've had a great week. I'm leaving for Punta Cana to second shoot an ocean side with the amazing Charity Swords and I'm excited/nervous/anxious, all rolled into one. This will be an amazing experience but at the same time, Michael and I will be apart for the first time in 3.5 years. We travel so well together and I know there will be moments of this trip that I will wish he was with me. He is also taking an interest in photography so who knows, maybe one day him and I will team up to do a destination wedding.

I'm wishing the bride and groom to be nothing but the best weather and a gorgeous wedding day with family and friends and I can only hope that I don't drop my equipment in the sand or ocean.

I've traded in packing my shoes for camera gear. It must be love!

Cassandra and Nick, we'll see you tomorrow!!

Have a great week everyone, and sail away with me honey.

xo

p.s. I'm taking both cameras so Michael's food photos will have to be put on hold this week. Kindly check out his ever growing food blog here: http://versesfrommykitchen.blogspot.com


1 comment:

Michael Lewicki said...

You'll be amazing! I'm so proud of you! And the couple are lucky to have you there capturing all the candid, emotional shots.

Love you!