For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweet Child O' Mine



It's all things babies around this house lately, and no it's not me having one. This week I spent a little time with a precious boy taking photos of him at bathtime, and then had the pleasure of a trial maternity shoot with his parents, as they are expecting their second child.

The weather was frigid and windy and the sky flirted with sun, rain and snow all in a few hours.

This Sunday I am excited/nervous to shoot a lovely couple's maternity session and their adorable dog Pluto. I'm hoping the weather will hold out so we can get some indoor and outdoor shots around their Toronto home.

She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder
And the rain
To quietly pass me by


Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine






































No comments: