For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mission Bells.

I love it when I hear new bands who sound distinctively different. Armistice is a Canadian indie pop band consisting of singer-songwriter Béatrice Martin, better known by her stage name Coeur de pirate, and Jay Malinowski of Bedouin Soundclash.

The fun mariachi tone and sounds of "Mission Bells" remind me of the nice weather that is quickly approaching us.

I have a soft spot for all things spanish sounding. Doesn't this song remind you of a contemporary Spanish Harlem? Their voices are sexy, raspy and smokin' hot. Of course, the vintage inspired video tugs at my heart strings as well.

Enjoy this ear candy as the work week is coming to a close.

Love,

Wendy



No comments: