For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A weekend.....in photos.




I met Chelsea at a Clinique counter months back. We got to chatting and hit it off instantly. She contacted me to do a shoot and I was thrilled. What a beauty this woman is. She has an old soul, an eclectic taste in music and fashion and a kind heart. It's safe to say that her beauty shines from the inside out. I'm quite positive that she has no idea just how stunning she is. She squealed in delight at the few photos I showed her on my camera screen during the shoot. Normally a boudoir shoot would last a couple of hours This one felt like a day hanging out with an old friend. We dined on some of Michael's gourmet soup and chatted about life and it's trials, tribulations and triumphs. Near the end of the shoot, she said told me that she felt that my house was full of love and that today was one of the best experiences of her life.


Vanessa came to me as a recommendation through a mutual videographer friend. She hired me as her wedding photographer and on the sunny brisk morning of Saturday, Michael and I shot engagement photos with her, Jeff and their adorable son in beautiful North York. With the backdrop of buildings and nature, blanketed in the love of this family, their photos turned out amazing.

After a weekend of shooting, spending time with my husband and friends and looking forward to some much needed time off in December I am thankful for so much.  I'm thankful for an amazing mother with whom we have so much life to still share together. I'm thankful for the family that we've formed with Vern, Michael and his family as well as our amazing clients who have turned into great friends. I'm thankful for hard work that has paid off into a lucrative career. I'm thankful to always rise above evil and choose love. I'm thankful to be alive.

Here are some photos from this weekend's shoots. Have a wonderful week, say something important, do something that is kind and give thanks for all that you have.

Much love,

W.























No comments: