For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Project Cousin: Part 1 of 2



I am the eldest of several first cousins. Growing up, I would see my little cousin Andrea sporadically at family gatherings and holidays. I remember her always grabbing my hand as a little girl and asking me to come to her room and play. She always commented on my clothing or fashion sense and it was kind of neat to be ten years someone's elder and have them look up to your style.

It's even more flattering in your thirties, when you're mid age and feeling a little dumpy to have your 20 something year old little cousin, who is not so little anymore ask me to take some photographs. This is part 1 of 2 of this post, as the two of us collaborated on a special project not yet to be revealed.

This woman is so insanely talented, smart, confident and stunningly beautiful. I did very little to edit her photos and her natural aura of moonbeams shone right from her eyes and directly into my lens.

Here are a few photos from yesterday's session. Thanks Andy for a great day.

I love you!












No comments: