For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's written in stars, in The Star.



Karl Lagerfeld held Chanel's fall 201o collection under the sign of the Lion.
In a tribute to goddess and genius Coco Chanel herself, a huge 7 tonne lion was constructed to represent her astrological sign, Leo in Paris, France.

I myself read my daily horoscope for fun. A man by the name of Phil Booth used to write for the Toronto star and he was so bang on with his predictions, it was eerie. I used to look forward to the dawn of a new year and his predictions in January for the coming year. I decided to write him and let him know how his words, even as a complete stranger, got me through some tough times with a daily dose of reality, mixed with a twist of positive: the perfect concoction. He wrote me back and asked if I would like to meet up with him, and for him to do a reading, for a fee. Even astrology comes with a price tag these days! I declined.

Although someone else is now writing for this portion of the Star, I still read on.

Here is a link to the site. Mine is advising this week, to stand up for what I feel is right. Whatever that means!




No comments: