For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The "LOB"


I'm not one to merge and blend two names. Frankly the whole Brangelina terminology is as irritating as the two actors themselves. I will however promote a fashionable hairstyle known as the "LOB"; a mixture of a long haircut and a bob. The key to this hairstyle is length in the front, however to maintain structure with a shorter back.

This is a hairstyle that can be worn straight or curly, with bangs or sans bangs, and for every age group.

Here are some images below:





















1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wendy.....that is my favourite hair cut of all time! If I had straight hair, then my hair would be like this. But since you posted a few curly hair'd ones you have given me inspiration!!!