For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Verses from my kitchen......

......will be switching to Wordpress soon and hoping that the ads generated to Michael's 80,000 monthly viewers will make us a little extra income. Michael and I dream of photographing, writing, cooking for a living and buying a rustic farmhouse one day.

Merry Christmas to my husband Michael! I am looking forward to spending the holidays with our families and doing what we do best: laughing, eating, drinking, and marvelling in the love and joy we share with those dearest to us.

Check out some holiday recipes on Michael's blog. He has become quite the food photographer, writer and of course chef this past year. I'm so proud of him.

Verses From My Kitchen

From our kitchen to yours, Happy Holidays!

Love,

Wendy




No comments: