For the eyes. For the heart. For the ears. For the feet. For the soul.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Girls Rule



I have finished two of the five shoots this week and am working like a busy bee on editing some weddings as well as the recent family images. Here are a few photos from my family sessions. Having the chance to spend time with all these amazing families are really warming my heart these days. A little girl told me yesterday, "Wendy, when you have a baby you will be laughing all the time!" Then, she snuggled into my arms to watch a movie.

I definitely got to experience the good, the bad and the not-so-impressed faces of all these little girls. Sometimes as a mom, you have to use bribery to get the photo you want. If you do for me, I'll do for you! I love capturing the true essence of children, even if they are having a meltdown. These photos strike me more than the posed shots, every single time.

Because that's real life. And who needs to be anything but real?

Love,

Wendy





















No comments: